Tenancy agreement made _____________ (date), between Mr./Mrs. _____________
of Paphos, Cyprus, passport No _____________ (the "Landlord") - the one part, and
Mr./Mrs. _____________ of _____________, passport No _____________ (the "Tenant") -
the other part.
1. The Landlord agrees to rent the Tenant a property at the address and under the conditions
shown below. The Tenant will have full use of the property for the duration
of this agreement subject to the terms herein.
The Landlord agrees that he/she has ownership rights on the property according to _______________ and the right to execute this Tenancy agreement on his/her behalf.
Address of the property:
Description of the property:
Special conditions of the property:
DURATION OF TENANCY:
2. The duration of this Tenancy agreement is ___ year(s)/months starting on "__" ____ 201__ and
ending on the "__" ____ 201__, with an option to be extended.
3. This Tenancy agreement will automatically be extended if the Tenant
informs the Landlord in writing two months before the expiry date of the
Tenancy agreement of his/her intention to remain in the property.
4. If the Landlord and the Tenant decide to continue the Tenancy agreement the rent
will be increased after two years by a percentage, which both parties will agree to,
and takes into account the rise in inflation, in any case the increase will
not exceed 4%. In order for this Tenancy agreement to continue beyond its second
anniversary, the Tenant must agree in writing and prior to any aforementioned
expiry dates as stated herein above.
5. The agreed rent is EUR ________ for the first year of the Tenancy and
this sum is to be paid EUR ________ per calendar month payable in advance.
USE OF THE PROPERTY:
6. The Tenant agrees to use the property as residence for himself/herself
and close family. Any other use of the property is not allowed.
7. The Tenant will not sublet the house or assign their rights to anyone else.
8. When the Tenancy agreement is over, the Tenant must deliver the house back to
the Landlord without any objection and in the same condition as when possession
was taken subject to fair and reasonable wear and tear.
9. During the Tenancy the Tenant is obliged to keep the house in
good and proper condition, being accountable for restoring any damage that
may be caused by himself/herself and/or any other person.
10. The Tenant will pay to the Landlord the amount of EUR _______ as a deposit
and guarantee for keeping the terms of this Tenancy agreement.
11. The deposit will be held by the Landlord and be used for the
restoration of any damages and/or payment of any outstanding bills after the
expire of the Tenancy agreement, if any.
12. The deposit cannot be used by the Tenant for monthly rental and if
it is not used for the above purposes, then it must be returned fully to the
Tenant when the Tenancy agreement expires.
13. During the Tenancy agreement the Tenant is responsible for the payment of
all electricity, water, rubbish collections and phone bills.
14. This Tenancy agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Landlord and
the Tenant and there are no promises, terms, conditions, or obligations, oral or written,
expressed or implied other than those contained herein.